You are Geralt of Rivia, mercenary monster slayer. Before you stands a war-torn, monster-infested continent you can explore at will. Your current contract? Tracking down Ciri — the Child of Prophecy, a living weapon that can alter the shape of the world. The Complete Edition contains the base game, offering a huge, over 100-hour long, open-world adventure, as well as both of its massive story expansions: Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine worth an extra 50 hours of gameplay! It also comes with all additional content released for the game, alongside new items including swords, armor, and alternate outfits inspired by The Witcher Netflix series — and more!
UPDATED FOR A NEW GENERATION
Behold the dark fantasy world of the Continent like never before! This edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been enhanced with numerous visual and technical improvements, including vastly improved level of detail, faster loading times, a range of community created and newly developed mods for the game, real-time ray tracing, 3D audio support, and more — all implemented with the power of the PlayStation®5 in mind. The game also utilizes the unique features of the DualSense controller, with its advanced haptics and adaptive triggers, letting you immerse yourself in the adventure even more!
PLAY AS A HIGHLY TRAINED MONSTER SLAYER FOR HIRE
Trained from early childhood and mutated to gain superhuman skills, strength, and reflexes, witchers are a counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live.
- Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions, and combat magic.
- Hunt down a wide variety of exotic monsters, from savage beasts prowling mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadowy back alleys of densely populated cities.
- Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armor, or spend them on horse races, card games, fist fighting, and other pleasures life brings.
EXPLORE A MORALLY AMBIGUOUS FANTASY OPEN WORLD
Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth, and complexity.
- Traverse a fantastical open world: explore forgotten ruins, caves, and shipwrecks, trade with merchants and dwarven smiths in cities, and hunt across the open plains, mountains, and seas.
- Deal with treasonous generals, devious witches, and corrupt royalty to provide dark and dangerous services.
- Make choices that go beyond good & evil, and face their far-reaching consequences.
TRACK DOWN THE CHILD OF PROPHECY
Take on the most important contract of your life: to track down the child of prophecy, the key to saving or destroying this world.
- In times of war, chase down the child of prophecy, a living weapon foretold by ancient elven legends.
- Struggle against ferocious rulers, spirits of the wilds, and even a threat from beyond the veil – all hell-bent on controlling this world.
- Define your destiny in a world that may not be worth saving.
- The Grand Finale To The Legend Of Geralt Of Rivia: In the past he has raised and overthrown monarchs, battled legendary monsters and saved the lives of many. Now Geralt embarks on his most personal quest to save his loved ones and protect the world from an ancient threat.
- Time To Decide: The story is drawn based on player decisions. Each action will have consequences which change the story and the game world. NPCs, communities, monsters and locations all change, based on your choices.
- Choose How You Play: The player can resolve quests and main story threads in any order or compete them in a parallel fashion. The combination of an intriguing story with a free roaming gameplay style allows the players to craft the story to suit individual preferences.
- A Standalone Adventure: the story and game world do not require the player to know the previous games or even the books. Witcher fans will find subtle references to their adventures, but these elements are not necessary to enjoy the game fully.
- A Breathtaking Cinematic : this puts players immediately in the know about the situation in the war-ravaged Northern Kingdoms and the background story of the main character.
- Open World Atmosphere: The game world has its own unique feel. It is a classic dark fantasy tale that will appeal to fans of all kinds of fantasy stories.
- Advanced Character Interactions: Believable characters can be approached by the player in different ways. Each character has his or her own motivations and ambitions. The player can decide what actions to undertake, from romances to rivalries, or from friendships to feuds, the mature story brings consequences to NPC interaction.
- Decide Fate: 36 different game ending states and three different epilogue sequences.
- Console: Sony Playstation 5
- Developer: CD Projekt Red Studio
- Publisher: CD Projekt Red Studio
- Genre: Role-Playing – Open World
- Franchise: The Witcher
- ESRB Rating: PEGI 18
- Release Date: 12/14/2022
- UPC: EU Region Free Version
- Amazon ASIN: B0BQWQMQQ8
- Also Known As: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition (EU, AU, JP, KO) | The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Edicion Completa (US) | The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (JP)