Things are about to get physical. The first Bayonetta™ game—previously available in North America as a digital version only— is releasing as physical version for the first time on a Nintendo system in North America! Bayonetta is a butt-kicking, havoc-wreaking witch, and she’ll shoot, slam, and slice angels as she uncovers the truth about her own past. Her weapons and moves are all stylishly over-the-top, but she can also dodge attacks to slow down time and inflict Torture Attacks on her enemies. Who is Bayonetta? Bayonetta is a fashionable and foxy Umbra Witch who, after being asleep at the bottom of a lake for 500 years, awakes with no memory of who she really is. As Bayonetta, punish the unrelenting armies of angels that come after you with deadly devices, evade and mesmerize them with Witch Time, and use Wicked Weaves to summon Infernal Demons to send them back to their maker! You can even dress up in four Nintendo-themed costumes—Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Link, and Samus Aran.
- Top Developer Pedigree: Built from the ground up by PlatinumGames, a newly formed studio from gaming’s most celebrated development teams (DMC & Resident Evil series).
- Unique, Sexy Female Lead Character: Bayonetta is a graceful, stylish & all action heroine with a distinctive character design playing an integral part of her special attacks.
- Angelic Enemies: Fight against uniquely crafted angelic enemies casting a new light on good and evil.
- Groundbreaking Acrobatic Gameplay: Bayonetta wields an impressive arsenal of weapons on her hands and feet through an intuitive and fluid combat system unrivalled in gaming. She unleashes deadly combos and special attacks with devastating results.
- Interchangeable Weapons: In addition to her four enchanted guns called Scarborough Fair, she can unlock an array of weapons from shotguns, bazookas and fiery claws.
- Enemy Weapons: Bayonetta can also battle with a variety of other weapons retrieved from fallen enemies.
- Bayonetta Also Possesses an Assortment of Special Magical Attacks
- Torture Attacks: Unleash gruesome devices such as the Iron Maiden, Guillotine and more to finish off enemies and send them to hell by charging your Magic gauge.
- Demon Summons: Successfully link combo attacks together and Bayonetta will summon supernatural forces to execute dynamic attacks.
- Beasts of Hell:To eliminate the upper ranks of her foes, Bayonetta’s hair serves as a magical conduit to summon demonic beasts.
- Beast Within: Bayonetta calls upon primal forces, transforming into various beasts (Panthers, Bats, etc.) according to the situation.
- Console: Nintendo Switch
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Developer: PlatinumGames
- Genre: Action / Adventure
- Franchise: Bayonetta
- ESRB Rating: M for Mature
- Release Date: 02/16/2018
- UPC: 045496598990
- Amazon ASIN: B0B6H1XN3F