Lord Winklebottom Investigates is a murder mystery point-and-click adventure featuring a dashing giraffe detective! A mysterious invitation to an isolated island results in a grisly death and a race against time to track down the killer. With the help of your steadfast hippopotamus companion, Doctor Frumple, it’s up to you to uncover vital clues, interview suspects and solve puzzles to crack the case. Capture the killer and uncover the horrifying dark secret at the heart of the Isle of Barghest!
- A classic British murder mystery: solve challenging puzzles to an original 1920s-inspired soundtrack in this tickling point-and-click adventure, complete with ‘full English’ voice acting.
- Meet the menagerie: encounter anthropomorphic creatures of all different shapes and sizes, from giddy goat maids to gardening slugs. Will you be able to best the killer’s animal instincts?
- Streamlined point-and-click gameplay: optimised yet old-school mechanics help you focus on hunting criminals, not pixels. Lead Lord Winklebottom’s investigation with satisfying and nostalgic console gameplay.
- Inspired by Agatha Christie and Arthur Conan Doyle: get ready for a ripping yarn as you interrogate a wild cast of eccentric characters, all embroiled in a mysterious plot inspired by classic British detective fiction.
- Console: Nintendo Switch
- Publisher: Cave Monsters
- Developer: Cave Monsters
- Genre: Action / Adventure
- ESRB Rating: E10+ for Everyone 10+
- Release Date: 09/15/2023
- Amazon ASIN: B0C3J6NDJL
- Also Available On: Mac, PC, Microsoft XBOX One, Microsoft XBOX Series X and Sony Playstation 4